Friday, March 11, 2011

Congrats on my new Grandson!!!


Hello everyone.  I have been so busy since my vacation.  Work has been going crazy. Snow up to my chest to deal with and a sick hubby.

I am so very excited to show you this card I made for my Son and Daughter In Law.  On Saturday they graced me with my newest Grandchild Jaxson!  He was 6 weeks early and weighs 5 pounds but is healthy!!!

This wonderful image is from SWEET PEA STAMPS and is by Jennifer Nilssons Art Collection called My Sister and Me.  It can be purchased as a single stamp or with 3 others and a sentiment.  Of coarse I used it as Mommy and Me!!


Colored with copics and a dash of stickles.  I cut the seashells on my Cricut and popped them up for depth.  A computer generated sentiment and ready for the mail!

I apologize for not commenting lately but hope to start again real soon!

If I inspired you to KREATE please become my follower.

"Life's Beauty Inspires Me To Kreate"



6 comments:

  1. Hey Granny!!
    Congrats on your newest Grandson and I am sure they will be chuffed with such a fabulous card too.
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya Kym. What fabulous news, I am so thrilled for you and also the happy parents.
    Your card is delightful as always, so wonderfully created with loads of love. Happy crafting my friend.
    Lots of love, Sandra xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. first congratulations on your new grandson.

    second you have made a beautiful card for it.

    third I want to ask you if you have received my emails, I have send you 2.
    the first on february the 8 and the second on march 3.
    I have wanted to ask you if you have sent the sweet pea stamp that I have won from the sweet pea blog candy february 8, I did not received anything yet.
    thats why I do it on this way, because mayby your outlook do not work.
    I hope you responce on this.


    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Kym you must be over the moon.
    Your card is gorgeous as always,I hope your Hubby is now ok.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats G-Ma! hehee, just had to call ya that ;-)

    Beautiful card! All the best. xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Kym, on the new baby! And hope the hubby is better!
    Huggs
    Lynn x
    PS: The card is adorable and the stamp is another beauty!!

    ReplyDelete

Your Comments are Music To My Ears. I appreciate them with all my heart!