Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Freshed Brewed Celebration.......


Hello and Happy Cinco De Mayo!!!! I am so excited today, I have been asked by the lovely Heather of Fresh Brewed Designs to be a part of her CELEBRATIONS as a Guest Designer and the new release of the wonderful stamps she has for this day and the opening of her Challenge Blog!!! I was tickled PINK!

 So lets get hopping and Celebrate !!!

Now if you are a regular follower of my blog I want to as always thank you for your visit but I do not want you to miss a thing on this hop so you will want to start at the beginning and go to Heather's heavenly blog. Now if you came here from Jenn's Creative Corner you are in the right place.

 I used the Flamingo Flamenco Dancer for my project and I colored her with copics in all kinds of pinks and purples.  I looked on the net to see what a Flamingo dancer wore and they were all bright and sparkley! So I decided she would be too. So stickles were added to her dress in abundant amounts. The background was cut with a nestie, dry embossed with a QuicKutz polka dots and then colored with a purple stamp pad and then embossed again with some holigraphic embossing powder.  I wish the picture showed it better. It is much prettier in person. I added a few pink feathers and some gems and she was ready for a FIESTA!!!

Now onto the lovely blog of Mary for some Latte Inkin' Fun! There will also be a prize on the Fresh Brewed Challenge blog so make certain you get all the way through the hop to it!

If I have inspired you to KREATE please become my follower.

"Life's Beauty Inspires Me To Kreate"





25 comments:

  1. Kym, please tell my that I wasn't the inspiration for this card! Those legs really look familiar. Just kidding, love the card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW beautifully done card, love the colours and feathers! awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deadly card! Love the feathers. Congrats on GDT position. Off to hoppity.

    Jenny T.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW Kym. Truly fantastic. Your creativity is never-ending. Amazing job. Happy crafting.
    Lots of love, Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG girlfriend..... this bird is so cute and love all the fantastic feathers that you gave her....She is just so dressed up in all her glitter and bling.... wonderful "Kreation"...

    LD HUgs
    Harriet

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I LOVE this!!! :D She is all dolled up and ready to party!!!!! Wahoo! I love the colors... I cant stop scrolling up to look at it:) So many lovely eye catching things to take in! you ROCK!! :D Thank you so much for being a part of this hop with us! I am so excited to have you along.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is amazing! I love how it just pops! So glad to get to work on this hop with you!! Have a great day!

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is wonderful. I love the colors and the sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OOOO lalala, Kym! This is FANtastic! Love the feathers and colors and embellies! You totally rocked this one! I'm so glad you are with us for this hop!

    Hugs,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  10. OHHH how fabulous!!! love all the sparkle! that sentiment is soooo perfect!
    hugs,
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is one awesome card. I just love the colors and your creative style.

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMGosh what a cute card! I love the sparkle and the coloring is beautiful. How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow fabulous card, love that image and so beautifully coloured to. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. SOOOOOOOO cute, Kym!! Love the feathers and perfect sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  15. A simply stunning creation!!! WOW!!! I love the vibrant colors, the beautifully colored image, and all those lovely feathers and shimmer!!! A real beauty!!!!

    Hugs!
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  16. I adore your creation! It is just gorgeous! Love the pinks!

    ReplyDelete
  17. LOVE LOVE LOVE the flamingo!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great card. Love how you created your own dp for this card. THe pinks & purples are just awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  19. WOW! Look at all that fun sparkle complete with feathers! I defintiely feel like grabbing a feather boa and margarita now. LOVE it! Thank for joining us on the first FBC.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love the feathers....such a great image and colored and decorated beautifully.
    smiles...Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  21. WOWZA! This is stunning! I don't know why I am always surprised when you use feathers! You are so stinkin creative!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow, I love the pink flamingo feathers.

    ReplyDelete
  23. This card is too cute, love all the bright shiny pink! That flamingo is precious too:)

    ReplyDelete

Your Comments are Music To My Ears. I appreciate them with all my heart!