Thursday, January 21, 2010

A Girl Shoul Be TWO Things!


Classy and Fabulous!!!! Just take a look at this little Gal all ready to go out on the town!!! I would say she is both Classy and Fabulous.  Angela has many Sewn Together little creatures just waiting for you to take them home. Just click HERE and it will take you to her store at the Digital-Ink Co. I am certain you will not just find one you love but have a hard time picking and end up taking home a few!!!!


Now I could'nt resist dressing my gal up in her finest, so after coloring her up with chalk and copics. I added some liquid pearls to her necklace and of course some lovely feathers and a flower to her millinery! She was then pop dotted and placed on a piece of embossed card stock. I stuck by my standards and added a bit of stickles to give her that little bit of bling. You just don't have that Zing if you don't have your Bling!!  I think Coco Chanel would be proud of her look!

Our sponsor for this challenge is Cosmo Cricket



 with the best designed paper and really cool embellishments.
The prize will be this Jolly By Golly crafting kit below.





So now it is your turn to get your purple, white and splash of black out and Kreate something!  Then head on over to the SEW MANY CHALLENGE blog and hook yourself up to Mr. Linky. We are just waiting to see what you come up with. I know it will be magnificent!!!

Challenges I Entered:
Bee Crafty - purple /white
Etsy Inspired Challenge - this is what inspired me HERE The Amethyst Crystals

If I have inpired you to KREATE please become my follower!

"Life's Beauty Inspires Me To Kreate"



27 comments:

  1. ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh the feathers KYM urs are on the way lol I am I am joining in this week lol love the Sew many images but no naughty dcks this week thats a promise Quack quack love your feather card
    liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooooooooopps thank you for joining us at Incy Wincy Challenges this week we are over the moon to have you Kym
    hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another awesome Kreation Kym!!! I love how you added the feathers to Halens hat. Sooooo cute!!! She's definitely classy and fabulous!! But then I wouldn't expect anything less coming from a classy and fabulous lady like yourself!!! Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sure love this fun card...rally makes me smile! Great job Kym!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kym
    Wow hun this is simply adorable. Love the colours you have used - but then purple IS my favourite colour!!!!! All those challenges too, you rock girl!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh what a lovely card! My favorite color too! Now I am off to come up with something for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Kym how cute that card is and those feathers, fantastic touch my dear...thanks for poppin' by my blog, was nice to see ya ;)..
    good luck in all those challenges!! you go girl lol..
    hugz
    stitchy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Kym,
    she is a cutie..loving all the bling and feathers..a beautiful card..
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Kym. Great design, love the image and those fantastic feathers. A fabulous sentiment.
    Happy Crafting.
    Love Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. ADORABLE!! Love those feathers - just perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh wow!!!! This really is awesome hunny. I'm hoping to have a play in a little while, and this challenge is top of my list hehehe
    Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  12. ohhhhhhh this is great hun wonderful colurs and fab detail too hugs cheryl xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. How cute is that lol...love the gems on the necklace, a nice touch :) Thanks for shouting about I Love Digi and good luck in the DT call xx

    Elaine x

    ReplyDelete
  14. i love the colors and the feathers... adorable card

    ReplyDelete
  15. How cute is this Kym fabulous. Thanks for playing and welcome too Love Cynthia x

    ReplyDelete
  16. LOVE It, especially the added touch of the feathers!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Another amazing card! Love the feathers!

    Thanks for playing EtsyInspired this week!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congrats on your EIC win Kym! You won the turquoise soap shop give away! Woo hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Kym, this card is just adorable! Love the feathers but most of all love the necklace! Great idea! Way too cute!! Great job keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Kym I just love this adorable image, she is so very Classy, many thanks for joining us at CDM this week. Hugs Avril xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Very cute image and loving all the cuddly feathers lol. Thanks for sharing at CDM this week.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  22. awee it's a cutie & such a great idea with the feathers :)
    Thanks for Playing Incy Wincy this Week
    Hugs Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  23. Girl... your cards are so cute! I am just can't help but smile! Those feathers are just perfect for this card!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Lovely card and great colours with a super feather flourish. Thanks for joining in the Bee Crafty Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete

Your Comments are Music To My Ears. I appreciate them with all my heart!