Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Take Me To Your Leader!

Alison at Stretch N Bubbles is releasing this super cute little image called Herman Monster today and he is yours to get free! Isn't he to die for?? He can be used in so many ways, just check out all the ideas the DT's came up with and check out Stretch N Bubbles to see how to get this little darling for yourself. While you're there, take a look at all the other adorable images Alison has available. There is a sale going on right now, buy 2 get 1 free. PLUS if you're a follower of Alison's blog and you purchase 4 images...you get an extra "follower's only" freebie...that would mean you'd buy four images and get three free. You'll be amazed and certain to find something to take home with you!

"Life's Beauty Inspires Me To Kreate"

7 comments:

  1. Lovely card..great image..
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Kym - no way I could have done anything with this little monster...might be because it reminds me of my kids - can't do anything with them either.
    Luv ya hun
    Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my GOSH, this is so cute!! Great card as always!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Kym Well done on the card great colouring I have just listed one of Jeri's images on an altered CD over at my blog with a link back to both yourself and her new challenges to say a huge thank you for my free image yesterday I apreciated it very much I bought that image on Sunday to use in her blog hop challenge unforunatly the challenge finished before it was completed I will try to find other ones it fits into!
    Thanks again
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the bright colors you used and the ribbon is a great touch. Awesome Herman! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this, the colors just pop, and you know how i feel about ribbon, woooo hoooo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this Herman Monster card! I love the contrasting colors!

    Hugs,
    Michelle B.

    ReplyDelete

Your Comments are Music To My Ears. I appreciate them with all my heart!