Tuesday, October 12, 2010

So Much Going On At Sweet Pea.....

Do Not Miss All The Happenings!!!!!

We have brought on various new artists. 
 The newest is Caron Vinson.....

Caron Vinson sheet #1 (plate #77)

pre-order by 10/15/10
will NOT begin shipping until 10/22/10



You could win a $25 shopping spree
we will be picking 3 winners
simply place an order by Oct 15th
and your name will be entered in our drawing!

Another new artist Meridith Dillman!!!



Our newest sheet, plate #76 is artwork by Meredith Dillman
you can view here website at:
Her first sheet is available for pre-order.

10 ct Grab Bag
10 count grab bag, no duplicates. One per order. This will be an a variety of designs from our artists. Limited time only. All for $20.00

See what I mean?  So much so quick get over to Sweet Pea Stamps and see what is going on!!!

1 comment:

  1. OHHHH I hope the grab bag is still on next thursday when I get paid, why do these sales always come around when I am broke LOL.

    LOVE the new items!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your Comments are Music To My Ears. I appreciate them with all my heart!