Saturday, November 13, 2010

A Great Pick Me Up........


What a wonderful surprise I had waiting for me in my in box from one of my dearest friends Sandra aka Rose Petal.  I am suppose to tell you 3 things about myself and send this to 5 others.  I want to leave this for all the lovely friends who wished me well last week when I was down with the flu!  It is people like you that make this world a beautiful place to live in!!!!!

1)  I hate being late.  I always try to get to where I am going at least 10 - 15 minutes ahead of time and it drives me nuts when others are not that considerate and are constantly late for everything!

2) I can not stand when a picture or something hanging on the wall is crooked.  I will literally go and fix them wherever I am.

3.)  When I am writing something I hate scratching something out!!!  I have to white it out.  Just drives me nuts!!!!

Ok now you have learned some crazy things about me!!!! Thanks again for all the well wishes when I was ill.


1 comment:

  1. OMG ME TOO!!! I wrote the same thing about being early on my blog when I got this LOL!

    Hope you feel better soon, I have come down with a bought of the flu now, must really be going around!
    TAKE CARE!

    ReplyDelete

Your Comments are Music To My Ears. I appreciate them with all my heart!