Monday, November 29, 2010

Snow.....balls.....


Here is my 3rd card with my friend Tilda!!!  One of my favorite past times in the snow. Throwing snowballs!!!

Tilda was colored with copics cut out and then placed on a holographic snowball!!!  I wanted it to look like the glisten of fresh snow.  I flocked her snowball and Glossy accented her boots, a bit of stickles also was added to give her sparkle.  The sentiment was a freebie I got at Create With TLC. Inside I also used one of her sentiments. It says "Enjoy the season, take it slow, make some time to play in the snow." I thought it was fitting!!! What do you think?

If I inspired you to KREATE please become my follower.

"Life's Beauty Inspires Me To Kreate"

4 comments:

  1. Hello Kym. How lovely, bright and cheerful. Fab image, gorgeous papers. I love it. Happy crafting.
    With love, Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous Kym great image and colour I love it.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's a lovely card kym.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks awesome, perfect for you northerners!

    totally wish I could experience a white christmas, that would be something!

    ReplyDelete

Your Comments are Music To My Ears. I appreciate them with all my heart!