Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Water and Fire.....


Hello everyone!  I hope all are staying warm.  Today I am showcasing a new artist at SWEET PEA STAMPS.  Her name is Terrell Dorfeo. I love the comic nature of her stamps.  This beauty comes with another stamp and two sentiments.


When I saw this sweet mermaid her hair just kept screaming fire to me so I colored it to look like a great flame flowing from her head.  I know it seems weird to have fire in water but that is the beauty of Fantasy stamps, you can create whatever you want with them.  I wanted to keep this a cheerful card so I used mostly primary colors and just kept adding shapes and more color.  I hope you like!!!

Don't forget to check out the current challenge at "In A Sweet Pea Dream".   It is a great way to win some of these new stamps!!

If I inspired you to KREATE please become my follower.

"Life's Beauty Inspires Me To Kreate"

2 comments:

  1. Hiya Kym. What a great creation. Such a brilliant change from everything christmassy. I love the image and all the fantastic bright colours you have used. Fabulous. Happy crafting.
    With love, Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what gorgeous colours you have used here fabulous. The image is gorgeous.xxx

    ReplyDelete

Your Comments are Music To My Ears. I appreciate them with all my heart!