Monday, December 6, 2010

Winter Storm.....

Last but not least of my Magnolia cards is this one I call Winter Storm.  I hope you have enjoyed my Tilda themed Christmas cards.  Each one has a special someone that it will be sent to, and I am on time.  I like to get my cards out in the beginning of December!!!  That way they can be enjoyed more than a day or two.


On this one Tilda colored with copics gets her self caught in a Winter swirl.  I added stickles to her wings and the trim of her clothes.  Her boots and the bottle in her basket got a coating of glossy accents. She was placed in the middle of double matted circles and two DP's.  Flowers adorn the upper corner and a bow of yarn in the lower.  I wasn't certain about using brown as an accent on this one but once finished she is one of my favorites.  I hope you agree.

If I inspired you to KREATE please become my follower.

"Life's Beauty Inspires Me To Kreate"

4 comments:

  1. Hello Kym. This is another absolutely adorable Magnolia Tilda card. I love your colours and the design, gorgeous my friend. I have so enjoyed looking at all your Tilda creations, each one made with so much love and detail as always. Happy crafting Kym.
    Lots of love, Sandfra xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kym;
    Very cute card, as always. Your coloring is spot on. Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing.
    Have a GREAT DAY!!!
    Bob L.
    www.happycardmaker.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely card kym, beautiful colors and paper.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete

Your Comments are Music To My Ears. I appreciate them with all my heart!