Tuesday, January 4, 2011

A True Beauty....


Hello everyone. I hope you all had a marvelous New Year!!!  I am going to show you a true BEAUTY today.    Royal Flower by Caron Vinson.  You can purchase this beauty at Sweet Pea Stamps. She can be bought as a single stamp or on a sheet with 3 others and a sentiment.


I colored her with my copics in shades of red to accent her beauty with another royal flower the rose.  Double matted a ribbon, some flowers with gemstone centers and lots of glitter finish off my KREATION.  Perfect as a Valentine!!!

Challenges:

If I inspired you to KREATE please become my follower.

"Life's Beauty Inspires Me To Kreate"


8 comments:

  1. A gorgeous Valentine card Kym love the image you have really done this image proud.xxx

    All the best for the New Year. I hope 2011 is kind to you.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Kym. I hope you are ok. Your card is delightful and I just love the image with that gorgeous colour. Absolutely stunning.
    Please stop by my blog, I have left something for you. Happy crafting.
    With love, Sandra xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so nice card, a real beauty !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a lovely card kym, and a great image.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  5. This truely is Beautiful!!!

    Gorgeous perfect reds for valentines!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Kym she is so hot in that red and I love here wings and the DP perfect for Valentines. Happy New Year to you my dear friend and thanks so much for joining us at Sweet pea Stampers hugs Pascale

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so beautiful Kym!! I love the red.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Precious Kym, I love her in red, perfect for a Valentines Card. Your coloring of her face makes her look so innocent and adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Your Comments are Music To My Ears. I appreciate them with all my heart!