Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Oh I Miss Summertime!!!

I live in Wisconsin and you think I would be used to winter and snow but each year I keep saying the same old thing!!! Why do I still live here?????? Now I know the answer, my family and friends live here. My husbands job is here, blah, blah, blah..........but I can dream...  We go on vacation each year to Hilton Head Island off the coast of South Carolina and we are right on the beach.  Oh how I love the ocean.  Anyway this scene reminds me of that! So when I look out my window and see my foot of snow and my back aches from shoveling and my feet are always cold and my throat is sore, I dream of my get away. Walking on my beach, smelling the clean air and listening to the sound of the ocean kissing the sand.  Here is my card as a reminder of better days to come!!!!!!!

Challenge:
Charisma Cardz - I'm Dreaming of Summertime

I hope you enjoyed my dream!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Comments are Music To My Ears. I appreciate them with all my heart!