Friday, April 16, 2010

Giraffe?????


Ok it would seem I am on an animal theme this week. A turtle, chickens, and now a giraffe!!!! Not my normal creatures but isn't he adorable??? This is one of the newest stamps from the Chicken Girl Designs from i{heart}papers! He is called Spring Giraffe and I think he is to die for! I di him up for my DT card this week for Fabulous Friday at the PCP group i{heart}copics and anyone that knows me knows I really do.  I am the little girl that just can't give up her colors. Now they are just a bit more useable!!!!!


This week for our fab challenge we are using a yummy sketch.  I adore working with sketches and use them whenever I have the chance.  I got all the papers for my project this week at of course where else but i{heart}papers.  Kate has wonderful choices and at wonderful prices.

 
To color my little guy and his gargantuous garden I of course used my copics and these are the colors I used: E13, E17, E25, E29, E21, YG03, YG09, G17, V15, BV00, R85, R81, RV10, RV19, YR04, YR07, W1, W3, Y26, Y28 A chalked background of clouds, a bit of stickles on the flowers and a little glossy accents here and there.  I then found in my stash a bright purple flower and a sweet purple butterfly eyelet and green brad.  

I hope you pop on over to join us for the challenge.  All you have to do is follow the sketch and use your copics on your creation.  Oh yes and have some FUN!!!!!

If I have inspired you to KREATE please become my follower.

"Life's Beauty Inspires Me To Kreate"







 

10 comments:

  1. I love the animal ones!

    And I've seen a few giraffes too this week, this one rocks of course!

    LOVE your colouring and papers

    ReplyDelete
  2. You may have noticed that I love animal stamps! This one is too cute. Color combo is great!! Hope your weekend in sunny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh this is great hun love the animal stamp so cute love cheryl xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh My Goodness could this BE ANY CUTER?!?!?! I LOVE the colors and the fun image!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh Kym. what a super cool guy this is. He is so adorable. Love the colours and how you have done the sky. You are so very talented my friend. Happy crafting.
    Lots of love, Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow Kym this is just so gorgeous everything about it is fabulous my friend.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fab, love the bright colours.

    Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your giraffe is just adorable Kym, the colours are beautiful, fab papers and embellie too!
    Have a great weekend!
    Hugs
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cutie Kym! I love the tall flowers, too. You always make such cool backgrounds! The chalked cloudy sky is so beautiful!! Fab job with the sketch, too!

    ReplyDelete

Your Comments are Music To My Ears. I appreciate them with all my heart!