Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday and Some News Too!!!!


Good Morning Everyone.  I hope you have all rested up from the weekend.  My hubby and I went to the Upper Penninsula of Michigan and went hiking. They have some of the most spectacular waterfalls.  So searching for them we went.  I got some wonderful inspiration to continue to KREATE!



Today The Stamping Boutique is sponsoring the challenge over at Creative Card Crew and it is a Birthday Challenge.  The winner will get 5 images as the prize.  I chose Happy Birthday Audrey as my stamp today!





I cut out a couple of balloons with my handy dandy sizzix, chalked them with one of my favorite mediums and placed her amoung them.  Of course, colored her with my copics, here are the colors: skin: E00, E02 hair: E13, E17, E18, E19, Dress: BG11, BG13, BG15, Y15, Y21, Cupcake: RV14 Shoes: C5, C7, C9
A few stickles here and there and some glossy accents on her shoes and she is ready to PARTY!!!



Now for my fun and exciting news!!
Tomorrow April 14th, The Stamping Boutique will be hosting a blog hop!!! Now this one will be different from any other blog hop that you are normally hopping to! It is a one stop blog hop! Yes I said1 stop.  Everyones creations will be at one place RIGHT HERE so you will get the chance to see them all at once.  Now here is the kicker!!!  All the DT's are in a competition on this one.  None of us will have a watermark on our creations or our name associated with our project in any way at all.  You will have the vote to give the prize for the best project to the Design Team member that did in your mind the best job.  Now of course I want to win!!!!!!!!  I can not tell you what entry is mine but if you are true followers of my work you will see some of my favorite mediums in my project and hopefully will vote for my card.  Now what do you get out of the hop, you ask??????? One person who leaves a comment will randomly be picked to win 4 images from The Stamping Boutique.  Easy Peasy!!!!!!!  ONE STOP BLOG HOP!!!!!!!

PLEASE VOTE FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!

If I have inspired you to KREATE please become my follower.

"Life's Beauty Inspires Me To Kreate"

7 comments:

  1. Hiya Kym. Great card and lovely and colourful too.
    I will try and seek your creation out tomorrow, haha. Happy crafting my friend.
    By the way, I love your new photo, brilliant.
    With love, Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Kym she is just too cute. I love the colors and the balloons just set her off.... I for sure will be there tomorrow and find yours....

    LD Hugs

    Harriet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, this is fab. I might pinch that balloon idea!

    Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kym
    Fabulous card hun, lovely colours and fab image. I will be there tomorrow for sure and I am sure I will be able to pick your card out!!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Kym, I will find your card and vote.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Kym love the colours and that image of Audrey is gorgeous.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous card Kym, love the image and the balloon you've added

    Thanks so much for joining us at Creative Card Crew
    Hugs
    Victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete

Your Comments are Music To My Ears. I appreciate them with all my heart!