Saturday, August 28, 2010

I am Flabbergasted......

I have been blessed to have met some very wonderful people on this crazy medium! Two of which I consider now dear friends. Doreen and Sandra. These dear ladies have bestowed upon little old me these two fantastic awards!


Now I want to thank each of them for thinking of me, Thank You from the bottom of my heart!

Now they come with rules and here they are:

Thank the person who sent it to you!   Done

Tell 3 things you love about yourself!
I love my hair - most of the time
I love my eyes - windows to my soul
I love my willingness to help others - just ask and I am there!

Share a picture that you love

Alexa's first day of school 4K !!! Brother Kyle not so thrilled!

Share it with 5 others! I wish I could share it with everyone but......

Angela of In My Quiet Time
Connie of SodakStamping
Pascale of My Crafty Haven
Georgia of Mimi's Place

Have a fantastic and KREATIVE day!

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow Kym I am so so grateful to receive this award from you. I admire you work so much and you are such a great person to work with. I am very touched hugs Pascale

    ReplyDelete
  2. You deserve these awards very much Kym,your work is fantastic,i have been mesmerized by your colouring on the sweet pea blog on many occasions. xx

    ReplyDelete

Your Comments are Music To My Ears. I appreciate them with all my heart!