Thursday, September 2, 2010

Write Me A Message......


Yes that is the theme this week at the Digi Doodle Shop's Best! I hope your week has been treating you well.  My allergies have been kicking my butt! I am not quite sure what has been creating all the havoc but I am sneezing, my ears and throat hurt and I would like to take my eye balls out of the socket and scratch behind them!!!!!  Anyway I hope your is better!

This week at Digi Doodle Shop's Best we are asking you to Write Us A Message!  Add a sentiment to your project!!!  Anywhere you would like as long as you show us where!
All of the girls on the DT have been working so dang hard to give you inspiration so hop on over and take a look at what they did and then leave them a little lovin!  We also posted a DT call on the blog so if you love Digi Doodle Shop stamps and would like to be a part of a wondrous team you can find the details on how to do so right HERE


For my project I chose the "Santa Baby & Tree" stamp.  I colored him in with copics and added flocking to his fur. Glossy Accents touched his boots and each tree light!  Frosted lace stickles were added to the tree and his face.  I then cut him out and popped him up on dimensional tape and placed him on my 4 layers of DP. One of which I am using as my sentiment, wishing everyone a Merry Christmas! To finish off the look I added a string of tiny tree lights hanging from the upper right corner and copic colored dew drops in the others.  I hope he helped you get in the spirit of Christmas even though we have a few months yet before we celebrate!

So won't you pop on over and join us and try your hand at the challenge. Don't forget to check out the Digi Doodle Shop. You will not beleive all the new stamps that have been added. If you do not keep checking back you will miss sooooooo much!!!  The winner of the challenge will get a $10.00 gift certificate to use at the shop!

If I have inspired you to KREATE please become my follower.

Don't forget Digi Doodle Shop's Best is having a DT call. Read about it HERE!

"Life's Beauty Inspires Me To Kreate"

14 comments:

  1. great Christmas card, love that image and love the texture on it!!!

    Awesome papers and love the light string!

    Sorry about your allergies, hope they clear up soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute!! Love the baby santa all wrapped up in lights!!lol!! I hope you are doing great!! I am so ready for this 3 day weekend to start!!
    Hugs:)
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there Kym, great card, such a cute Santa, the lights are sweet as well:D Sorry to hear about your allergies, not nice:( I've had rhinitis before.... really not fun. Hope that they clear up or you get some relief soon:D xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, Kym. Such a cute, Santa! Hope you're feeling better soon. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just super smashing I love the image.Sorry to here you are suffering,I don't think anyone has suffered with hayfever here in the uk the rain has kept all the pollen down.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you are feeling better soon Kym...I just read Vera comment :(

    Love your tiny lamp on this card too cuteee Images and nice using the sentiment...great CARD!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute Christmas card and I like to help the little cutie with the lights lol
    Sorry to hear you are ill, hope you will be better very soon.
    Hugs, Jóna

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww Kym hope that the sneezing and sore throat clears up soon. I love your card and I love the embellishing.
    Hugs Pascale

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kym, this is very, very pretty! Love absolutely everything... the papers, those lights, WOW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your Chrsitmas kreations are beautiful .... it will be here before we know it too.... the Christmas lights are perfect and love the paper....

    LDHugs
    Harriet

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great job Kym,

    The little charm lights are way cool! Your coloring is awesome, and the papers are perfect.

    Hugs
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  12. eeekkk! Christmas!!! You're ahead of me!!! I'm in the Halloween mode and plan to stay there for awhile...Your card is great!!

    ReplyDelete

Your Comments are Music To My Ears. I appreciate them with all my heart!