Thursday, February 10, 2011

Flower Fairy......


Hello everyone.  Has anyone noticed that my 
GREEN BAY PACKERS
won the Super Bowl.  Everyone here in Wisconsin is so very proud of them.

Today I want to share with you a new stamp from SWEET PEA STAMPS called Flower Fairy.  She is part of the magical collection by Meredith Dillman.  She is a part of a 4 stamp set.  They are available for pre-order shipping on Feb. 14th.


I tried with all my might to use and color with a soft touch on this one.  I tend to go heavier on my colors.  Of course she was done with copics and chalk in the background.  Her marvelous wings got a heavy dose of glitter and stickles were added to various parts to give her that glorious sparkle.  Double matted and popped up for depth.  The flowers are almost see through and an addition of some pearls and a sheer bow finished the look.  I hope you all enjoy!!!

Do not forget to enter your card In A Sweet Pea Dream challenge blog to win a gift card to purchase your choice of stamps.  The theme is anything at all!!!  No excuses not to enter.

If I inspired you to KREATE please become my follower.

"Life's Beauty Inspires Me To Kreate"

7 comments:

  1. Hello Kym. How beautiful is this card. You colour the images so well and always add so much wonderful detail and definition into your creations. Love the colours and your design.
    Congratulations to your tem winning the Superbowl. It is a game I do not understand at all, but great that you won.
    Happy crafting sweet one.
    Lots of love, Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kym Your card is gorgeous, coloured beautifully,and I love the image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card kym, love the paper and farie she is beautiful.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOH This is beautiful, gorgeous card and image!

    will have to get out my sweet peas, they havent had any play in a while!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is absolutely gorgeous.... beautiful coloring and you are such and inspiration for me..... Can't wait till next Friday and we can see each other again and visit.....

    LD Hugs
    Harriet

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kym,
    thank you for your sweet comment on my cards at the Sweet pea stamps. You have a wonderful blog!
    Hugs Karin

    ReplyDelete

Your Comments are Music To My Ears. I appreciate them with all my heart!