Thursday, February 24, 2011

In The Pink......


This post was scheduled before I left on vacation!!!  I should be walking the beach as you read this!!!

Today I share with you this sweet kitty from Karen Middleton.  She or he is just darling and a dream to work with.  I decided to use her for a Birthday card for my 5 year old Granddaughter.  She comes with another image and a sentiment and is available at SWEET PEA Stamps.


Colored with copics and chalk on the background.  I used tons of stickles in the lace of the little blanket my kitty is hanging in.  I added the tiny clothespins over the ones the artist drew and slipped in a little paper with celebrate on it!!!  Lace and some pearls with a heart button and bow finish the look.

If I inspired you to KREATE please become my follower.

"Life's Beauty Inspires Me To Kreate"

6 comments:

  1. This is adorable Kim. Loving the lace at the bottom and I hope you are enjoying your holiday. I'm on half term at the moment, so I'm trying to get as much crafty time in as possible and a bit of blogging and hopping too.
    Take care hun#
    Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Kym. How beautiful, as always. Cute image and I love the lace at the bottom. Happy crafting.
    With love, Sandra xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just gorgeous Kym love the image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. your card is great kym.
    it's a really fun image.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww what a cutie!!!

    love the paper and lace!

    ReplyDelete

Your Comments are Music To My Ears. I appreciate them with all my heart!