Thursday, February 3, 2011

Lady In Green....



I hope all is well wherever you are.  It took us 2 hours just to get rid of the snow behind our 4 wheel drive truck to move yesterday.  It was up to my waist and I am 5ft 9 inches tall.  What a trip.  The snow blower could not even get through it.  Anyway back to work today.  Hopefully all the roads I need to take have been cleared.

Today I show another Caron Vinson's stamps called Glam Goth Fairy.  Mine is not that Goth looking though!!! I adore the innocence of this artist.  You can purchase this beauty at Sweet Pea Stamps. She can be bought as a single stamp or on a sheet with 3 others and a sentiment.

She is colored with copics and a bit of chalking as a background.  A thick layer of glitter on her wings and some stickles on her dress.  Swirls, gems, a bow and flowers finish the look. 

Just a reminder I will be giving 3 grab bags of Sweet Pea stamps this week.  Just follow this LINK.

If I inspired you to KREATE please become my follower.

"Life's Beauty Inspires Me To Kreate"

5 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Kym, I love the green.
    Sorry to hear about your weather,I hope it improves soon.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is fab in green thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya Kym. Absolutely frabulous sweetie. That green is brilliant and very striking indeed. Happy crafting. Take care in that awful weather, stay safe and warm.
    With love, Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a lovely card kym.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kym - this is gorgeous! I just love these fairy stamps! I am a new follower :)

    ReplyDelete

Your Comments are Music To My Ears. I appreciate them with all my heart!