Monday, November 23, 2009

Dreaming of a White Christmas

I was busy this weekend working on cards and fell in love with this pixie. I saw it on another blog and had to hunt it down. She just looks so sweet and made it into a Dreaming of a White Christmas card. She was just begging to be pastel so no red and green for her. I also am entering her in the Etsy Inspired Challenge. If you look at the picture of the item I picked the colors top side left are just what the doctor ordered. I hope you agree. I also entered her in a few other challenges, All Sorts Challenge Blog Christmas Song. Whimsy Stamp Challenge show your Christmas card. Papertake Weekly Challenge Christmas Crackers - show us your Christmas Cards. Ildi's Co's Creative Challenges Inspiration From A Christmas Song!

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Kym! I do see where you drew your inspiration from on that amazing print!

    Thanks for playing EtsyInspired this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness greacous these are GORGEOUS!! I am wowed by these. Just beautiful hun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovly card Kim super image and sentiment...x

    Thanks for joining us this week at allsorts hugs kirsten...x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful creation gorgeous image & DP's are lush thanks for joining us at Whimsy Stamps Challenge ..

    Hugs Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so precious! I love the colors and it's so delicate! Thanks for sharing it with us at Whimsy this week!

    Janna :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww what an amazing card! I love the colours and what a cute image :) Great take on the challenge, thanks for joining us at ICCC this week!! I love the snow falling on your blog too, that's really neat :)

    ReplyDelete

Your Comments are Music To My Ears. I appreciate them with all my heart!