Wednesday, November 4, 2009

My Snowglobe Traveler

I entered three more challenges with this one. First off at Stamp With Fun I needed to do a stamp scape so she is sitting inside her snow globe in her winter wonderland. Another challenge was at A Spoonful of Sugar and we needed to use the attached sketch and the third was go dottie with Craft Catz, so wala I combined the three and here she is. I colored her with copics and added some liquid pearls to her gloves and tights to give them a shimmer. Crystal glazed her eyes, glitter on the trees and a bit on her clothes to simulate snow. A few little snowflakes and jewels and she is ready for her travels. The papers were all peices that I had collected over the years and only God knows who they are by. Hope you like.

9 comments:

  1. What a fun and cute card! Loved the colors you used. Great job and thanks for joining us at Stamp With Fun ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card!! Love what you did with this sketch! That image is so cute and the colors are so pretty together!
    :)Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I came to see the Tilda card ...(which is Beautiful)..but this card is Super Cute too..I love how you used this sketch and the image is just the Cutest!!..Hugs, Ila

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card, so much detail and fabulous colouring.
    Barbara
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look at those trees, love this card it's so beautiful! Thanks for joining the fun at SWF! Hugs Nilla

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kym, what a pretty card. Love the cute image and the scene is gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at stamp with fun this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kym
    A gorgeous card,thankyou for joining us at CraftyCatz this week,
    Hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz. Suzie x

    ReplyDelete

Your Comments are Music To My Ears. I appreciate them with all my heart!