Thursday, November 26, 2009

OK I Fell Under The Spell........

Not really but I did win this cute little image at Splendid Stamping With The Greeting Farm so I had to make a card with it. I will admit I did rent twilight and I will probably rent new moon once it is available. My daughter does have the book sitting on her coffee table and it is tempting to read, but then the movie will be disapointing to me so I will wait. Anyway her is my interpritaion of Edward standing in front of the new moon. I used Stampscapes as my background stamps and then used a quote from the book in the inside of my card and placed it in a moon.

2 comments:

  1. Okay I came to comment on your MDUC card but had to on this one too. OMG this is just brilliant. Love the moon and the image looks fantastic. Go team Edward.
    mwah
    Trace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kym,

    Very sweet looking card. I wanted to stop by and officially welcome you to the Digital-Ink Co Design Team. I know you'll do a fabulous job, and I look forward to working with you.

    ReplyDelete

Your Comments are Music To My Ears. I appreciate them with all my heart!