Sunday, November 8, 2009

Girl Gone Wild!!!!

I chose the Ricky and Maggie Snowball Fight image. I just love the look on Maggie's face. That evil little look!!! I colored them with copics and the also used chalks to heighten the colors. I used some papers I had in my stash for both the back round and highlights.I machined stitched around the perimeter of the background paper, used crystal glazed a few parts of their clothes and their eyes to make them shine. I also put a bit of glitter on all the snow elements of the image to match both the paper and the embellishments which are a fluffy 3D iridescent snowflake and snowflake charm. A bit of ribbon and a sentiment of "May love and laughter fill your season!" thought it fit the snowball fight, and here is my finished product. This was entered for the The Splendid Stamping with the Greeting Farm challenge called Wild Week 1. You had to use one of TGF image by Marina Neira. I chose the name Girl Gone Wild because I thought the girl bunny went Wild on the boy with her snowball fight. Girl Power!!!!I hope you all like. Please let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Comments are Music To My Ears. I appreciate them with all my heart!