Thursday, March 25, 2010

Carousel..........


Hello all my bloggy friends. It is another Fabulous Friday Challenge over at PCP Group i{heart}copics.  This week we were given a fabulous sketch to work with. 



 We are soooo proud to have as our sponsor this week the spectacular i{heart}papers.   


I have used this beautiful stamp on my project by my friend Judy.  This stamp will be available on April 1st when her store Digi Doodle Shop has its Grand Opening!!!  She has amazing stamps and also will start making custom stamps. If you would like to capture a loved one or a pet look for this service. I have seen a few of them and they are amazing!!!!  The design paper I have used is available at i{heart}papers and is a part of What A Hoot Caboodle Kit! It has designs on both sides and has great color and quality.

Now of course I colored my project with my copics and you can find those at i{heart}papers also.  It is the one stop shopping place.

Here are the colors I used:
Saddle and pink on canopy: RV00, R81, RV11, R85
Horse: C0, C1, C3, C5
Roses: RV13, RV19
Leaves: G09, G14
Canopy: BG11, BG13, BG15, BG18
Base: C1, C3, C5, C7
Highlighted with silver and white gel pen
Spica- Twinkling like stars
Stickles: Frosted Lace
Dew Drops
Flowers by Modern Romance
MS punch - Frond
Ribbon (colored to match with my copics) and siver swirl from my stash

I hope you take a shot at the fabulous sketch and join us at PCP i{heart}copics and show us your stuff.  Also we would love to chat with you!!!

If I have inspired you to KREATE please become my follower.

"Life's Beauty Inspires Me To Kreate"






9 comments:

  1. OH I absolutely adore that carousel horse, so beautiful
    !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Kym!! Love the carousel horse and your coloring is incredible! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this image and your background paper is to die for.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kym, back at you! You're the amazing one!! This card is beautiful. If I were to have a list of Top 10 Copic Girls, you would be on it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kym this is totally awesome!! You've really outdone yourself on this one. I'm so proud of the job you've done. LOVE IT!!

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there Kym this is beautiful gorgeous colourways hugs Pascale

    ReplyDelete

Your Comments are Music To My Ears. I appreciate them with all my heart!