Friday, March 5, 2010

My Hairdresser and Her Wedding!!!

As I have said before I have the craziest hair!!!! If I do not straighten it every day it is just like a brillo pad.  It is curly and corse!  Anyway I have gone to sooooooooooooo many hairdressers in my SHORT lifetime and after searching high and low and I mean I have been under some rocks I found a GEM!!!!!  She is the only one I trust to touch my hair. It is like she is one with it!!!! She knows just how to cut to work with my curl and not have it look like a big football helmet! That was the last girl that tried.  Anyway she got married a week ago and of course I had to make her a card so here it is!


I used a stamp from my friend Judy's new store the Digi Doodle Shop! This store will be opening on April 1st. Also we are having a DT call right now, see all the deets in my previous post!  Anyhow aren't these little guys just the sweetest things you have ever seen?



I have colored them with copics, to get the shading on her dress and keep it white you can either use a very light blue like I used or light grey. Either color will work. I then sprinkled a bit of stickles on them to make them sparkle.  A piece of vellum was my DP on this one.  I added a few flowers to compliment her bouquet, a bow and metal heart charm. I stamped the sentiment with a stamp I have had forever!!!!!! I have no idea what colors she had since I have not yet seen any pictures but I like pink so I went with it. The sentiment inside reads "To Have and To Hold"

I hope she will like it. If she doesn't I may be walking around with a red football helmet after my next haircut!!!!

If I have inspired you to KREATE please become my follower.

"Life's Beauty Inspires Me To Kreate"









8 comments:

  1. Oh Kym this is just so gorgeous. How can she not love this, and for your heads sake..rofl, I hope she does, but I am sure she will.

    Lots of love,
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kym this is card is wonderful.... your coloring is fantastic as usual.... she will love it I am sure and I know that Judy loves it as well.

    Harriet

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card Kym!! Love the image and of course, you did AWESOME coloring it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is just going to adore this darling card! I love the vintage feel. SWEET!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Kym this is a cutie, love the image .xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is so cute great image love it hugs cheryl xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. How gorgeous Kym. Its just aso special and very beautiful. I am sure they would be thrilled with this creation.
    Happy Crafting.
    Love Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hiya Kym,
    I am quite sure she will adore your card hun it is beautiful. I love the colours and those flowers are divine. Love the little heart charm too. Fabulous.
    Hugs
    Dawn x

    ReplyDelete

Your Comments are Music To My Ears. I appreciate them with all my heart!